Portfolio Construction:Strategic asset allocation and investment selection
Performance review and risk management
- Monitor asset allocation and provide recommendations with respect to rebalancing
- Monitor investment managers’ compliance with the SIPP and with any special instructions and mandates provided to them
- Report on absolute and relative performance
- Provide style, risk and attribution analysis
- Report on fund manager organization changes
- Provide an economic overview and contextual determinants to fund performance
Managing your pension plan’s service providers:
Proteus offers complete consulting support for the review, and evaluation of actuarial and record-keeping services. We don’t provide these services in house, so we don not hold any bias or conflicts of interest. We match suppliers to your needs rather than being matched to their services. Suppliers include: actuarial, record keepers, valuations, settlements and block annuity purchases.
To learn more about our investment consulting services contact us today!